Richmond, Kentucky, Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect Attorneys
Since 1985, the law firm of Hughes & Coleman has been dedicated to protecting the rights of Richmond, Kentucky, nursing home, assisted living facility and long-term care facility abuse and neglect victims.
If you believe that you or a loved one has been a victim of abuse or negligence in Richmond, KY, call us immediately at 866-880-4210 for a free consultation with one of our attorneys.
Co-founding partners J. Marshall Hughes and Lee Coleman of Hughes & Coleman help the victims and families of neglected and abused nursing home residents in Berea, Bowling Green, Elizabethtown, Lexington, Louisville, Pikeville, Richmond, Shepherdsville, and throughout the Central Kentucky area.
Richmond, Kentucky, Nursing Homes
Richmond, Kentucky, the county seat of Madison County, is a rapidly growing city centrally located in the heart of Kentucky. In the 2010 census, the city’s population was 31,364, making Richmond the second largest city in the Bluegrass region after Lexington. Situated south of Lexington on the I-75 corridor, Richmond is a vibrant and bustling city but still retains the charm and aura of a small town.
Three nursing homes are located in Richmond, Kentucky:
- Kenwood Health and Rehabilitation Center, 130 Meadowlark Dr., Richmond, KY 40475. Phone: (859) 623-9472. Overall rating: 3 out of 5 stars.
- Madison Health and Rehabilitation Center, 131 Meadowlark Dr., Richmond, KY 40475. Phone: (859) 623- 3564. Overall rating: 3 out of 5 stars.
- Telford Terrace, 1025 Robert L. Telford Dr., Richmond KY 40475. Phone: (859) 626-5200. Overall rating: 5 out of 5 stars.
Resources for Richmond, Kentucky, Nursing Home Residents and Families
Suspected nursing home neglect or abuse involving residents of Kentucky, nursing homes should be reported to the nursing home’s administrator immediately. Resources for nursing home residents and families of nursing home residents include:
- State Survey Agency, Office of Inspector General of Kentucky – You can submit a complaint about the quality of life or quality of care inside a nursing home. Phone: (502) 564-7963. Visit agency website
- Office of Aging Services of Kentucky, Ombudsman — Obtain information on nursing homes or get help resolving problems between nursing homes and residents or their families. Phone: Toll Free: (800) 372-2991 or Local: (502) 564-6930. Visit agency website
- The National Consumer Voice for Quality Long-Term Care – This organization connects you to state and local resources, including citizen advocacy groups, ombudsmen and state agencies. Phone: (202) 332-2275. Visit agency website
Hughes & Coleman is dedicated to improving the quality of life for nursing home residents who have been victims of abuse or neglect in Richmond. Call us today at 866-880-4210 to discuss your loved one’s situation with one of our attorneys.