Areas We Serve
The elder abuse attorneys of Hughes & Coleman have strong ties to the community and are committed to helping victims of Kentucky nursing home abuse and neglect. Co-founding partners J. Marshall Hughes and Lee Coleman have been advocating for the rights of nursing home abuse victims and their families for more than a quarter century.
We serve numerous Kentucky communities, including:
- Kentucky – Known as “the Bluegrass State,” is actually a commonwealth located in the Southern United States. Kentucky is well known for livestock breeding, especially Thoroughbred racing horses. The historic Kentucky State Capitol is located in Frankfort, a small city in the North-Central portion of the state.
- Berea – This fast-growing Madison County town is home to over 13,000 residents. The town is known for its vibrant arts and crafts community. Berea has two nursing homes.
- Bowling Green – The third most populous city in Kentucky with over 58,000 residents, Bowling Green is a regional hub for commerce, industry, education and health care. There are six nursing homes in the city.
- Elizabethtown – Home to more than 28,000 people and the setting for the 2005 movie Elizabethtown, this community is situated on the Interstate 65 corridor about 35 miles south of Louisville. Elizabethtown has five nursing homes.
- Lexington – Kentucky’s second largest city, Lexington is known for its thoroughbred horses, a vibrant downtown, historic structures and a thriving higher education scene. The city of nearly 300,000 has 12 nursing homes.
- Louisville – The largest city in Kentucky, Louisville is world famous for horse racing at Churchill Downs, which hosts the Kentucky Derby. With a population of over 860,000, this city on the Ohio River has 43 nursing homes.
- Pikeville – Located in the mountains of eastern Kentucky, Pikeville is home to nearly 7,000 people. The county seat of Pike County, the town celebrates its mountain heritage with the annual Hillbilly Days festival. There are two nursing homes in Pikeville.
- Richmond - The county seat of Madison County, is a rapidly growing city centrally located in the heart of Kentucky. In the 2010 census, the city’s population was 31,364, making Richmond the second largest city in the Bluegrass region after Lexington.
- Shepherdsville – Located just south of Louisville on I-65, Shepherdsville is the county seat of Bullitt County and home to over 9,000 residents. Although there are no nursing homes in Shepherdsville proper, there are three facilities in nearby Bardstown.
Lawyers For KY Nursing Home Legal Questions
If you believe your elderly loved one in Kentucky has been the victim of nursing home abuse or neglect, contact us today for a free consultation by calling 1-800-800-4600. You can also visit our Kentucky offices:
Bowling Green, Kentucky
1256 Campbell Lane
Bowling Green, KY 42104
2110 N. Dixie Ave.
Elizabethtown, KY 42701
277 E. High Street,
Lexington, KY 40504
9300 Shelbyville Rd.
Louisville, KY 40222